This is a follow on course after completing the 8 week mindfulness Based Living Course.
The Compassion Based Living Course (CBLC) is an eight-week course consisting of eight classes, which are typically two hours long, and is a course that draws on insights and practices from neuroscience, evolutionary psychology and Mahayana Buddhism.
The weekly themes are:
- Session 1 – Why practice compassion? Because we suffer
- Session 2 – The Compassionate Mess
- Session 3 – It’s not our fault: an evolutionary perspective
- Session 4 – Creating conditions of safeness
- Session 5 – Befriending the self-critic
- Session 6 – Finding the compassionate friend within
- Session 7 – The Four Immeasurable Qualities
- Session 8 – Widening the circle of compassion
Cost £180 – payable upon booking
Next Course January. Please contact us to register your interest.