Here at Mindfulness Space we are passionate about mental wellbeing. Having personally worked within the school setting I am aware of the pressures of school life on teachers and pupils which is why I put together personalised sessions based on my knowledge.
Teachers sessions help:
- reduce stress, burnout and anxiety
- reduction in the sense of task and time pressure
- improved ability to manage thoughts, behaviour and emotions
- an increase in coping skills, motivation, planning and problem solving
- increase in self-compassion and self-care
You will also see how practicing mindfulness has a ripple out effect on the classroom.
Children’s lives seem busier than ever not only within the school setting but also with extracurricular activities.
Childrens sessions are fun and relaxing with children being taught mindfulness tools to help manage difficult emotions and learn how to activate the relaxation response in the body.
Childrens sessions help them:
- Feel calmer and more fulfilled
- Get on better with others
- Concentrate better
- Manage their stress, anxiety and emotions
- Learn to respond rather than react to difficult situations
- Understand how their thinking processes impacts on them emotionally and physically